Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mustard Seed, James Island


The Mustard Seed right off of Maybank on James Island is a wonderful place to eat dinner, however if you aren't very adventurous this place may not be for you. The food covers a wide mix different ethnic dishes: Asian, French, Mexican, Island, and Southern American. My last visit has been a while but I had their grilled tuna over bean sprouts and lettuce. It was amazing, definatly some of the best tuna I've ever eaten and now I'm a huge fan of bean sprouts. The food is a little pricey but worth every penny. 1970 Maybank Highway, Charleston, SC 29412 (843) 762-0072 http://www.dinewithsal.com/. The website also has some of the owner's other restuarants in the Charleston area, all of which I've heard high reviews from.

No comments:

Post a Comment